I’ve got a leak!
- Check the Taps, Pipe joins and Filters
- Check the valve is seated properly on the T in the tray
- Check the Tray is level, no debris is in the tray or roots blocking the AquaValve
- Check the Silicon Dots in the valve are there, clean and level
- Check the pipe is not tight going into the tray and holding the valve up
My plants are dry
- Check the taps are on
- Check there are no blockages by flushing fresh water through the pipework
- Does the media/soil you have used in the pots have enough fibre to retain water?
Expand your knowledge or problem solve with these Frequently Asked Questions
What soil do I use in the AutoPot?
What do I feed my plant?