I’ve got a leak!
- Check the Taps, Pipe joins and Filters
- Check the valve is seated properly on the T in the tray
- Check the Tray is level, no debris is in the tray or roots blocking the AquaValve
- Check the Silicon Dots in the valve are there, clean and level
- Check the pipe is not tight going into the tray and holding the valve up
My plants are dry
- Check the taps are on
- Check there are no blockages by flushing fresh water through the pipework
- Does the media/soil you have used in the pots have enough fibre to retain water?
Expand your knowledge or problem solve with these Frequently Asked Questions
How does the AutoPot Valve work?
What soil do I use in the AutoPot?
What do I feed my plant?
Can I use the AutoPot organically?